Friday, September 28, 2007

Well here are the Sims' girls. This picture was taken before my Chemo and surgery. We had a great time at the Aquarium downtown.

I just wanted to start this so everyone could see the girls at home. This is an easier way to have everyone keep up to date on pictures since I am so bad about not sending them like I should.
Michelle and Keira are having a blast lately playing in the playroom together and I think things are going to get back to normal at the house now that they are not being relocated every three weeks for a couple of days while I had to do Chemo.

Here is another picture of the girls I really love.... They just think playing in the rain is the thing to do....







I will post more after our Luau this weekend....



Aloha everyone!





1 comment:

Amie said...

Hey, it looks great!! I'm so glad you did this! I can't wait to see more! Looks like they get along great and play good together! Amie